After much deliberation and discussion, it is with a heavy heart that our Bonfire Weekend  (Saturday 4th + Sunday 5th November) is CANCELLED.

Whilst it is one of our biggest weekends of the year and something both the staff and our loyal customers look forward to, the aftermath of Storm Babet means it is no longer feasible for us to hold the event this year.

All customers who have purchased tickets to our Bonfire Weekend should have received an email in regards to the cancellation, refunds etc. If you have any further questions or queries please email and a member of the team will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.