Many Wedding traditions over the years have died down and essentially gone out of style. However, a first dance between the newlyweds is a tradition which doesn’t seem to be stopping at any point soon as according to ‘Insider’, 92% of couples still share a first dance on their wedding day.
Choosing a first dance song can be a tough choice for many couples as many factors come into play when making the decision, so we have made a list of 9 songs which may help.
Natalie Jayne Photography
Spotify recently revealed the Top 50 First dance songs of 2019 with a range of upbeat, slow, old and new songs. We have whittled it down from the top 50 songs down to just the top 9 first dance songs right now.
9. Better Together – Jack Johnson
8. Everything – Michael Buble
7. I won’t give up – Jason Mraz
6. Make you feel my love – Adele
5. A thousand years – Christina Perry
Jason Tems Photography
4. All of me – John Legend
3. You are the best thing – Ray Lamontagne
2. At Last – Etta James
1. Thinking out loud – Ed Sheeran
A list of first dance songs wouldn't be right without Ed Sheeran topping the charts. We hope this list gives you inspiration when choosing your first dance song!